Saturday, November 3, 2007





I worked on my trail today, I really love the solitude and the views. I also took a picture of myself for the "profile" but it will also show up in this listing.

I've been thinking lately about all my friends and hoping good things for them. I have some friends, family, and I myself am going through some things. Its funny what we go through and i think its very important to remain positive. Of course that is difficult for me, because I have gotten very proficient at negativity over the years. Oh well I need to keep speaking positive outcomes, for my friends, family and myself. Even if I can't see the positive or envision it.

God spoke the world into existence, and we should follow that lead and speak the things we want. Of course some things we want we will realize is not the best thing for us, usually after we get it.

Mark 3 Another Gospel take on healing the man with the bad hand, Jesus then chooses His twelve disciples. Once He arrives home crowds come to Him to such an extent He doesn't have time or a chance to eat. They are wanting Him to heal them. His family comes to see Him thinking He has lost His senses. Later in the chapter he tells the crowd that His family are those who do the will of the Father. In other words relationship with God is more important than the blood relationships of the family. Abraham had this understanding in his willingness to sacrifice his only son Isaac. We cling to our earthly parents and family, but we should cling to our relationship with God. It is important to try and certainly a desire to maintain the earthly family relationships, but God must come first.
Chapter three talks about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. The explanation the Pharisees offer for Jesus being able to consistently and completely cast out demons is that He is in league with the demons. Jesus instructs that kingdoms divided will fall. Then we hear the blasphemy talk. I take it that blasphemy of the Holy Spirit involves proclaiming that the Holy Spirit is an evil spirit. That is so counter to how I feel and how other people I know feel that it was hard to type. The Holy Spirit is part of the Trinity so it is essentially a rejection of God Himself.

No comments: