Sunday, June 21, 2009

More recent thoughts

Well its been a while since I last updated this blog.

I created some additional ones- one for my trailwork activities. I was
corrected tonight, it should be called trail fun. It is a blast, and I
have a good time doing trailwork.

I created one for my math classes to post HW - pray that helps them.

I created one for my Sunday night Bible study. My notes had appeared in
this one, but no more.

I've read books- Battlefield of the mind by Joyce Meyers is one I would
recommend.

The Lord has worked, and I seek prayer concerning going after a PhD.
Apologetics interests me- the more I read the Bible the more I see that
we often don't live life as God intended- I'm included in "we"- I'm
hoping to get over myself and put Him first- even more so. Furthermore
His way is better than what we have been able to come up with so far.

No comments: